In 2012, Valentine day was estimated to contribute around $17.6 billion to the economy, according to the National Retail Federation. Now, that’s great and all, but don’t let what folks are doing in the nation’s economy put a dent in your personal economy at home. Valentine’s Day is a time to celebrate lovers, but do you really want you or your honey breaking the bank for one day?
Here are few date ideas that will hopefully help you make memories – not waste money!
Be sure to tune into the Midday’s weekly 10am-3pm with RoDigga!
- Behind The Scenes At “The Rickey Smiley Show” (Season 2) [PHOTOS]
- Jay-Z And Beyonce Addresses The Baby Rumors
- Nicki Minaj Gives Lil Wayne Lap Dance [PHOTOS & VIDEO]
- #TaurusSeason | Happy Birthday Miss Jackson…The Diva Turns 47 Today [Video/Gallery]
- Momma Dee Hits Up Detroit!
- Fashion Designer Aamna Aqeel’s “Be My Slave” Photo Shoot