Chief Keef has went from Chicago rising star to one of the most hated young men on the internet in literally 1 minute! Keef is definitely a problem in this game but it seems that no one wants this type of problem moving forward. Let’s run the controversial resume.
1. Keef’s single “Don’t Like” cracks top 300. Kanye and the G.O.O.D Music camp along with Jadakiss hop on the remix and it breaks top 100
2. Keef gets tapped to perform at Chicago’s Lollapalooza which is one of the biggest music spectacles for the City and music in general
3. Keef says he didn’t need Kanye’s help or anyone else for his success
4. Keef shoots a video calling Lil Wayne “Homo”
5. Keef expresses dislike for Lupe Fiasco provokes beef and wants to “Smack him like the B**h he is” although Lupe has refuse to get violent and is contemplating leaving rap because of this incident.
6. Keef gets on twitter and laughs at the untimely death of rival rapper Lil Jojo who was recently gunned down. He has even gotten the attention of his label heads at Interscope and no one seems to be pleased with his actions.
Hip-Hop News 24-7 has already taken there stand and saying that NO CHIEF KEEF will be accepted or respecting on their site.
How do you feel? This is a 17 year old kid. He has adult management and music industry people around him and in his corner now. Is he a sign of worst things to come? Are you going to be in support of this seemingly volitile and dangerous movement? Why or Why not?
Bonus Sad video of claiming rapper Cash Out is “Smashing” Chief Keefs Mom. Strong Language. Viewer Discretion Advised