– Notorious B.I.G. had the ability to write songs in his head and then freestyle them to make tracks right on the spot. Biggie used this ability especially on his first debut album “Ready to Die.
– Biggie, Jay-Z and Busta Rhymes attended the same high school in downtown Brooklyn.
– B.I.G. is an acronym that stands for “Books Instead of Guns.” The acronym itself used to stand for “Business Instead of Game” but since his death, his foundation gave it a new meaning which now helps benefit the CWMF, Inc., a foundation in memory of B.I.G. which helps bring in books & computers for impoverished schools in NY & ATL.
– Biggie Smalls was not at all small. When he died, he stood at 6’3″ and weighed nearly 400 pounds.
– Biggie was an “A” student before his run-in’s with the street. There’s also talk that Biggie wanted to become a dentist and graphic artist.
– Biggie was going to open a fast food chain called “Big Poppa’s” which would serve soul food and be open 24 hrs a day to serve his community.